Router Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
During the time I have been a member on routerforums it seems to me that only few of you guys understand my language or I don't understand what you are refering to...

"Esko there is one trick regarding that high speed cutter, as a professional then I don't mind passing this trade secret on to you, "when it is spinning then don't touch it with your fingers" do that and do the light cuts until you get the hang of it and you will be fine, Neville"

Even my english isn't any good it doesn't mean I don't understand what I'm asking or was it just humor I didn't understand?

· Retired Moderator
16,386 Posts
I've understood most of what you have tried to communicate. At least I think I did. I wasn't sure what you meant by:
"Then the boards were planed..."
If I buy planed 2x4"/50x100mm I could as well burn money in a stow. I would get one meter of 45x95mm. for 2.39 euros.

· Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
"Then the boards were planed..."
If I buy planed 2x4"/50x100mm I could as well burn money in a stow. I would get one meter of 45x95mm. for 2.39 euros

You mentioned earlier about ruff conditions and then they are planed to 38x89mm...
In Finland the timber that is used in constructions is sawn and the measure limits are what I posted earlier. The price for it is about 1e/m. If I wish to buy 2x4" with the axact measure it is not planed but sawn to it's exact measure. But If you really wich your timber is planed you get 45x95mm and pay very much extra for it. 2.39e/m is in my opinion expencive. I was only thinking of the different ways our countrys produce timber. I understod that your basic timber is allways planed. is it?

I have a feeling that you Canadians understand me. I think you Charles and I have had a good conversation.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.