Router Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
paulcomi said:
Am I missing the intro to template guides you're mentioning? This information is helpful overall though guys.
Hi Paul,

First, way back when this fourm was much younger I remember you posting a web site of you "stuff" and a few of the items were marked as going to appear in some magazine(s)....... I don't recall which ones or where I ever did with the url....... I guess I could so some searching but would you mind posting it again and letting us know how the magazine stuff turned out???

I wouldn't mind do some more posts on template guides/tempates and if you have some direction you would like to see them go let me know... right now I have posted several times on the subject but even for me to find them would be a pain...

Also Template Tom sure knows his way around the subject... he has a web page too... don't recall that address either...... Tom??? I have also seen some others posts on the subject from others....... Maybe this could become a new heading and become the leading resourse for this information on the web and then.... OK I'm getting carried away.......

This goes for anyone, not just Paul...... I have a little free time right now and while I'm not "the expert" on the subject I sure am willing to share what I know and don't mind writing longer more involved/detailed postings on this subject if I knew where your interest were. Since my shop is down for the winter you will have to make do with sketches.... not real pictures, and hey if I tell you something wrong I'm sure someone will point it out and get me back on the path... right?

Ed

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.