Router Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

53 Posts
What type of router bit should I use to make a speaker hole wider on my boat I understand I would need one that cuts fiberglass I am new to using a router and I don’t want to screw up so please help me on doing it correctly thanks
If you cannot use a template you might want to use a flush trim or template bit (depending of which direction you have access) with am undersize bearing.

You can build one in your own by just getting a new bearing for an existing one....or
12v Tools | Router Bits | Tape | Templates | Sets | Bearings | Adhesives these guys have sets specific for this purpose.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.