Router Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

31,264 Posts
Wow, that was quick, thanks a lot. The ones you refer me to are not the same design but knowing they are called hold down clamps, will help locate them.Looked on Ebay UK and Amazon UK and done a quick UK Google can't locate them in UK. Anyone any ideas where I can get them?
I have these... cat's meow...

Leigh Hold-down Bench Clamps and Surface Mount Bench Clamps

for the UK...

5th post down for the links...
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.