Router Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I just signed up at this site this week. Apologies for my laziness, but I was hoping someone could show me any particularly relevant threads that I should check out first, so I can get up to speed here? Thanks in advance, Mike

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Hi Mike,
Welcome to the forum. What to look at first would depend on your main interest such as Table Mounted Routing, General Routing, etc. so I would suggest you use the search function and look up any pressing or specific questions you may have or click on the Question Topic drop-down at the top of the page and select an interesting topic, otherwise I have a lot of fun just browsing through all the individual categories. Which ever you choose to do you will find answers to questions you didn't know you had here as well as some very inventive and sharp people. Above all have fun. :)

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Welcome to the Router Forums Mike. No speed required here Mike. Just pick a topic (Routers, General Woodworking, Wood Scrolling, Woodturning and Lathes, etc) and enjoy.

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
Mike, if you want to get some basic information that keeps repeating in questions from new members click on the Blogs link and then select Sawdust Dreams. Scroll down to the bottom and read your way back up. This is my blog and I try to cover topics from a common sense viewpoint. Some of the information may surprize you. Please feel free to leave comments if you found the information useful or thought it was a waste of time.

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
mikegladsz said:
Hi! I just signed up at this site this week. Apologies for my laziness, but I was hoping someone could show me any particularly relevant threads that I should check out first, so I can get up to speed here? Thanks in advance, Mike

Hi Mike

I would recommend you goto the link below and view each one, this will give you a base about the fourm, then just start reading some of the items posted by the members.

http://www.routerforums.com/help.php

Bj :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts