Router Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I've been talked into getting an Etsy account to hopefully sell some signs. (Thinking about a new route to make some money and hopefully dump my corp. job.)

Since it's not been too established, I thought about changing the name of my "business". I asked our daughter what she thought, and nothing came to mind. So, as I did with Bentley, I come to my friends here on the forum. I would like to hold a contest again, hoping you guys can help me out. Only a couple rules in your names this time:

I don't need or want my name in the title, and I would like to avoid acronyms as well. Ken thought of "Signs by Design" but it's taken in this area. Our daughter said it sounded familiar, as well... so: What do you guys think? Out of the Woodwork isn't doing it for me.. As I'm sitting here, I told Ken we can't use his first idea, and he come up with "Wood B Designs" or "Wood Be Designs" Can't open the Etsy till I get closure on this. Want to open the account no later than Friday, Sept. 16th. I'll announce the winner, and share the link when done. You Guys Rock!

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,323 Posts
Sings for You.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
17,426 Posts
Signs R Us

^^^ I know you said no acronyms but this just popped in my head

Sign of the Times

Quality Signs unlimited

There's a Sign for you

·
Super Moderator
David
3,568 Posts

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Signs R Us

^^^ I know you said no acronyms but this just popped in my head

Sign of the Times

Quality Signs unlimited

There's a Sign for you
Actually Rick, that's not really an acronym- Remember, Bentley was Barb's Excellent New Trailer Latest Edition (to the) Yard. Signs R Us would work, if not all over the place... Like The other two, though... kinda like Signs Unlimited (dropping the Quality from the title-not to say they wouldn't be, but shortens it a bit.) Will have to look up that one.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Wooden Words, or

Words of Wood

Wooden Thoughts

Reactions: OutoftheWoodwork

·