Router Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Oliver (Prof. Henry)
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the barking starts at our house. You know what I’m talking about if you own dogs. This doorbell plate could be adapted just for Halloween but in my case it works year round and kinda’ fits in with the whole ‘secret lair’ routine. This was carved in 1/4” maple and is about 2.5” x 4.75” and is a quickie on the cnc because it carves and cuts out in about 6 minutes. The idea isn't original. I saw something similar made out of clay somewhere on the net.

Attachments

·
Marine Engineer
Doug
4,785 Posts
the barking starts at our house. You know what I’m talking about if you own dogs. This doorbell plate could be adapted just for Halloween but in my case it works year round and kinda’ fits in with the whole ‘secret lair’ routine. This was carved in 1/4” maple and is about 2.5” x 4.75” and is a quickie on the cnc because it carves and cuts out in about 6 minutes. The idea isn't original. I saw something similar made out of clay somewhere on the net.
Oliver!

Absolutely Awesome!

·
Premium Member
17,427 Posts
This is a good one . When I go to my friends house and knock on there door, there 3 dogs come runnimg to the door barking there brains out .
So much that there neighbors phoned the town on them because of the noise . This would be perfect

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
I want one...

·
Registered
322 Posts
Montgomery Burns would thoroughly approve !

Reactions: Gaffboat

·
Premium Member
14,852 Posts
As much as I would love to have such a beautiful sign, it would be unnecessary because our little pooch has amazing hearing, she can hear footsteps before they reach the drive, and cars of frequent visitors she starts going berserk when they turn into the bottom of the street.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
LOVE it!!!

·
Marine Engineer
Doug
4,785 Posts
I want one...

The Bride did as well. Unfortunately we don't have a 'round' button, so I made a wee little sign. 3" x 5" scrap corian.

It has an initial coat of black on it now, I will probably add more black on the sides before clear coating it. it will be mounted right next to the door bell.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts