Router Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Need help choosing router table fence

Found this forum just yesterday.. didn't know that it existed and I spend yarns of time on the net!! Anyway, glad to be here.

Am a newbie.. been going for about 3 years and am in the process of building my router table. The top is made of 1 1/4" MDF edged with hardwood. I made my insert out of 3/4" lexan and have purchased an extra base for my Bosch 1617 so that leave it mounted on the insert.

After much debate on another forum, I added a t-track slot at the front to hold a featherboard, etc.

My sticking point is now the fence. I was going to build a great one from one of my mags but really don't have the time as having a 2-year old keeps me busy as it is!! So I have decided to buy one and am looking the Veritas by Lee Valley, the Freud SH-5 and the Benchdog 40-006.

Can I get some guidance on which is best?

Thanks

SiRiC

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Ed,

Unfortunately, the PBS that we get does not show the Router Workshop. :(
If I could get some further on how to construct that plastic one, I would surely give it a try.

Thanks

Steve

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.