Router Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't seen a post by Stick for several days. Anyone know if he's OK. I suspect a few people are having problems with the new format, but Stick is pretty computer savvy. Hope he's OK.

·
Super Moderator
John
6,962 Posts
Haven't seen a post by Stick for several days. Anyone know if he's OK. I suspect a few people are having problems with the new format, but Stick is pretty computer savvy. Hope he's OK.
Stick has left the building

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
He could be dealing with fire or ice or snow

·
Premium Member
Rick
17,544 Posts
The talent has left the building . Stick , and also Charles and Herb :(

·
Registered
Theo
7,182 Posts
Thinking about taking a break myself. May or may not return. Reason? Mostly that this new system is a PITA.

Reactions: pal

·
Premium Member
20,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
There is plenty of talent still here. Charles has a work assignment and will be unavailable for a couple of months, something he mentioned not long ago. Herb moved, but hopefully he'll eventually be back. Meanwhile, everyone who can should dive in. The new format is really just like any ordinary common website. And it seems a lot faster than the old software. It just takes some getting used to. The whole point of this forum and it's long time strength is members sharing what they know, and folks asking good questions. And there will be some new people with fresh expertise. It will all work out whether or not the old timers are participating. It's just hard when someone remodels the building we've gotten used to working in.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Well, I'm still here, if that means anything, although I have had a significant share of health problems lately.

Charley

·
Premium Member
Rick
17,544 Posts
I used to have Sticks phone number and actually had a chat with him way back , btw he’s a pretty cool guy . I moved that phone to another location in my living room as I was rewiring it , and because I left it unplugged for too long , the phones saved phone numbers got corrupted .
If I still had it , I’d phone his lair on top of that mountain again and see how he’s doing

·
Premium Member
20,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I send a pm about a week ago, but no response. I'll be happy to see him back.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts