Router Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a Craftsman 315.17492 router and I will be getting an Incra TS-LS system. I do not see my router on the Incra router plate compatability chart. Am I able to use one of the plates designed for another brand/model router? I'm not scared of drilling my own plate but if I don't have to I'd rather not.

Thanks,
Bill

·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts
Bill,

Give Incra incrementaltools.com a call..see what they suggest..

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Hi,

I have a Craftsman 315.17492 router and I will be getting an Incra TS-LS system. I do not see my router on the Incra router plate compatability chart. Am I able to use one of the plates designed for another brand/model router? I'm not scared of drilling my own plate but if I don't have to I'd rather not.

Thanks,
Bill
Hi Bill, first column of the compatability chart is an undrilled plate. Still has all the goodies, maglock,,, etc. just gotta drill it.:)

INCRA Solid Aluminum MagnaLOCK RT Plates

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Hi Bill

I'm sure you will find out they don't drill it for the Craftsman, Just drill it out. easy job by using the base plate off your Craftsman router for a template.

========
Hi,

Thanks,
Bill

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the quick replies. It looks like I'm going to have to whip out the drill bits.

Thanks,
Bill

1 - 5 of 5 Posts