Router Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
143 Posts
mailee said:
Well I did find a supplier of HDPE here in the UK from E-bay. As you say it is not cheap as a sheet of 3mm in 6' X 2' will cost me around £40! Still it is the only material for making slick jigs from so it looks like I may have to go for it.
Hi mailee, Is there not an industrial supplier that would have it in the UK. I always try to use industrial suppliers here in the US as much as I can, it's a lot cheaper. :sold:

· Registered
143 Posts
mailee said:
I have not found one yet as all the ones i have encountered are only interested in supplying large orders. We used to have a good plastics supplier here in my town but they closed shop quite a long time ago now. :'(
Mailee, the industrial supply that I get mine from is not just a plastics supplier. MSC Industrial Supply sells all sorts of things such as machine tools, solvents, cleaning supplies, material handling equipment, and all sorts of raw stock including plastics. I have an account with them and they are happy to sell me any size order from a few dollars to thousands. I think you might be looking for the wrong type of supplier. One that sells a varity of products would be your best bet. :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.