Router Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I am brand new to the forum. Glad you all exist as I need some help. I want to buy a set of Whiteside router bits. I found a company online called "Librawood" that sells Whiteside bits at what seem to be very good prices.

Just want to know if they are reputable. I've never heard of them - may be some of you have had dealings with them? If so, I'd love to hear from you. Thanks.

--chris

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
hI chris

I don't know about "Librawood" but here is just one more , but Whiteside router bits is all that he sells..and only that..

Router Bits from Woodworkersworld.net -- Router Bits Store

======

Hi - I am brand new to the forum. Glad you all exist as I need some help. I want to buy a set of Whiteside router bits. I found a company online called "Librawood" that sells Whiteside bits at what seem to be very good prices.

Just want to know if they are reputable. I've never heard of them - may be some of you have had dealings with them? If so, I'd love to hear from you. Thanks.

--chris

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bob - thanks for the referral. I've done my time using cheaper bits and making mistakes during my learning curve. For some time I've been looking around for good quality at a good price for some better bits. I can stop now. Given the breaks on tax and shipping, Woodworker's World was within $3 of Libra for what I wanted. I placed my order (I'll pay three bucks for peace of mind), and I'll be a little giddy waiting for the mail to come!

-- chris

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Greetings Chris and welcome to the forum, glad you could be here.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hello Chris and welcome,
I looked at Whiteside bits at three different sites and they were all identically priced. I hadn't heard of any of them, and just randomly chose Libra to purchase a Whiteside 3/8" and a 1/2" spiral upcut bit. They shipped my bits the same day and I was very pleased with the purchase. I will definately give Libra more of my business.
George

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.