Router Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to downsize and selling all my handtools and power tools.
Whiteside Straight Half Round Hinge Set. I never got around to using the hinge set so the bits and Incra Hinge Crafter Set are for sale. These have never been used so virtually new. $170 for bits and $65 for Hinge Crafter.
Whiteside 6 Piece Dovetail Set. Again virtually new. I think I tried one of the bits on my Incra LS system one time and the rest are new. $125. PayPal. Shipping extra. I'm in Spokane Wa.
Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
8,956 Posts
Sorry to hear your downsizing, that is a real bargain, I have both sets and they are top shelf tools, someone will be getting a steal when they buy them.
Hope they sell fast.
Herb

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Herb. I’ve enjoyed Woodworking but too many other activities and downsizing just squeezed the rime too thin so there will be a lot of nice tools someone will enjoy. I have a complete Incra LS system with a Jessem Lift, Incra Clean Sweep as well as a Jessem Mast R Slide that is going to make a real nice setup for someone too.

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
I too have the jessem table,lift,and Master slide, they are a great team together. I have too many tools too, but I have it in my will that they are to be put in my coffin, I am taking them with me. LOL
Herb
Herb,

I don't think they'll burn. lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts