Router Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Oh, no...and I just got finished going through the old one...

Now I need to make a new wish list...and no doubt, it'll HAVE TO be bigger...:dance3::help:

Reactions: Roy Drake

·
Premium Member
17,427 Posts
I was just there . I'm afraid to look at the catalog lol . Probably put 10K on my visa

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Rick,

Was that the same 10k that you were going to get the new CNC with. You know, the one with the 4 x 8 bed, extra deep cutting capabilities, custom spindle, insulation package (had to say that), and it's own computer loaded with Aspire?

HJ

At least he's getting out a little.

·
Premium Member
17,427 Posts
Rick,

Was that the same 10k that you were going to get the new CNC with. You know, the one with the 4 x 8 bed, extra deep cutting capabilities, custom spindle, insulation package (had to say that), and it's own computer loaded with Aspire?

HJ

At least he's getting out a little.
Maybe :(

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Oh frigging drool-o-rama.

I've got the marking gauge (A on page 4) or a close clone of it and use it all the time. It is a wonderful marking/layout tool. I'm seriously considering getting the dual version (F on that page). Then there is no excuse for bad mortises.

I've got to go board up a wildfire damaged family house in eastern WA tomorrow but I certainly see dropping some change on those toys.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

Now I need to make a new wish list...and no doubt, it'll HAVE TO be bigger...:dance3::help:
these are your friend...

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

define finish...

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Rick...they are little sticky arrows...you peel them off one at a time and stick them near the item you want to draw attention to...or at the edge of the page...

If I used them to make my wish list the catalog would look like a Christmas tree...

Reactions: RainMan 2.0

·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts
Why is it that whenever you got a Lee Valley "gift card", you ALWAYS find that you really, absolutely, positively no denying it, can't avoid it need to spend 50% more
more than the card is worth....

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
define finish...
"Finish"....When you can't separate the pages anymore because drool has dried. It includes a state of mind achieved when you add up all the prices, fall asleep from exhaustion and wake up in front of the local bank with a drill and a stick of dynamite...wide-open, non-blinking eyes must be apparent. Usually accompanied by weight loss and caffeine overdose.

Side affects include spouse/partner gasping for air at the thought of testifying in court.

I think there are other local definitions...chime in everybody...

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
50%... heh....
man have you got some serious self control...

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
You don't do finish... >:)
yup...
stay out of the race too...
but....
I'm generally finished because I don't even start...

fishing was excellent today...
trout breakfast...
guess the trout musta figured it was either me or the dog and picked the lesser of the evils.......

·
Registered
15,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
"...it was either me or the dog and picked the lesser of the evils..."

So, in effect, you're saying you're only a little evil? ;)

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
"...it was either me or the dog and picked the lesser of the evils..."

So, in effect, you're saying you're only a little evil? ;)
it's all in the definition of little...

·
Registered
2,323 Posts

??????????? Just got finished with the old one! I'm still wearing out the pages on my 2013 catalog! I've drooled so much on some of the pages, that I can't read them anymore.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Why is it that whenever you got a Lee Valley "gift card", you ALWAYS find that you really, absolutely, positively no denying it, can't avoid it need to spend 50% more
more than the card is worth....
Marketing ploy...sadistic little buggers!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts