Router Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I look at the paragraph, "Title", I feel intimidated as the word "Instructor" implies a degree of professionalism, competence and perfection which I simply do not possess. I am retired now and had to do something so I picked on something which I had sort of "played with" from time to time over the years, and which I picked up from my father, and engineer.

I am not too bad at woodwork and there are aspects of it that have a special appeal. I do love wood turning, particularly I love turning miniatures, tiny miniatures, I find them a challenge - who does not feel good when tackling a challenge! I made a pepper grinder modeled on a coffee grinder which I use for grinding fresh pepper. Its height is just under 1 cm (about 3/16"), so it is small.

There is a Senior's Centre here in Kingston, Ontario. After moving here from the Yukon, I joined this organisation and their wood working class - and after a short while became an instructor. It really is a super and extremely active environment. If any one is visiting here, please contact me and I will show you around the place.

I like using the router and have converted a number of people using various techniques to simplify their work and use these machines. I am happy with this change.

Sincerely
:)

·
Official Greeter
19,058 Posts
G'day Richard

Welcome to the router forum.

Thank you for joining us

·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts
Hello Richard... welcome to the community....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts