Router Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some Woodline router bits. There are a few I'm looking for that the website does not sell anymore. If anyone has any that they want to get rid of, please message me with a picture of what you have and what you want for it. Thanks.

Sets I'm looking for:
3pc raised panel door set WL-2039, and WL-2040
Glass panel rail & stile set WL-2047, and WL-2048
Picture frame set WL-208
Table edge set WL-1466
4pc super joint set WL-1420-4
2pc handrail set WL-2046
Birdsmouth set WL-2045

Also any molding bits you might have

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
why do they need to be WoodLine???
there are many manufacturers/suppliers out there that have very good to outstanding quality bitsss.
Freud...
Whiteside..
LeeValley...

Reactions: fire65

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Because I have about 85 Woodline bits already, Call it what you will, but I like to stick with the same brand, looks nice in the router cabinet, they are good bits and did I mention they have a lifetime warranty. I do have a few CMT bits, I don't know, I just like to keep them the same. I like the way they cut, and I never had any serious issues with Woodline.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
fair enough....

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Have you talked to Wayne, the owner of Woodline? Some of the sets that you are looking for may still be available, but not in sufficient quantity to put in the catalog. I have purchased things from him that were no longer in the Woodline catalog. It's worth a try.

Charley

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Just sent an email to [email protected] or call the Woodline phone number 1-800-472-6950 and ask to speak to him. He is frequently on the road doing shows, so he is not always there, but should be there this time of year. I've talked to him at shows and also through email to [email protected], but it has been several years since my last contact. He is a great guy and I believe that he will help you if he can.

Charley

1 - 7 of 7 Posts