Router Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOODMASTER NEW machine
I bought this new for $6,500 and never used it because I got sick. I must sell to pay Dr. Bills.

This is a new machine with most of the attachments still in their plastic wrapping. Cost me new over $6,500. Pro Pac cost $920, Router/Sander attachment cost me extra, Magnetic Starter Switch cost me extra, Extension Table cost me extra, Trim set Molding knives cost me an extra $527, Stand with casters cost me extra, 28 in bar. Planer knives cost me extra, Sanding drum and paper cost me extra, Gang Rip Saw cost me extra. Now you can have a NEW machine for less than half of what I paid.
Start you own Molding business!
See pictures at KSL classified Salt Lake or Craigslist Salt Lake.

·
Official Greeter
18,790 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Bill.

I have moved your post to the appropriate forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
is it still for sale

WOODMASTER NEW machine
I bought this new for $6,500 and never used it because I got sick. I must sell to pay Dr. Bills.

This is a new machine with most of the attachments still in their plastic wrapping. Cost me new over $6,500. Pro Pac cost $920, Router/Sander attachment cost me extra, Magnetic Starter Switch cost me extra, Extension Table cost me extra, Trim set Molding knives cost me an extra $527, Stand with casters cost me extra, 28 in bar. Planer knives cost me extra, Sanding drum and paper cost me extra, Gang Rip Saw cost me extra. Now you can have a NEW machine for less than half of what I paid.
do u still have ur wood master

·
Registered
1 Posts
WOODMASTER NEW machine

What is asking price?

Thanks, Darrell Louden

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,628 Posts
Welcome to the forum @cdenning.

The last post prior to yours was in August 2018 so there’s a good chance you will not receive a reply.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts