Router Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had seen Woodstalk advertised on router workshop - I've read about it on the "net" and Dow advertises it to be available at all Home Depots and Lowes stores. I have check in three states - nine cities and have yet to find a Home Depot or Lowes store that has even heard of it.

Three questions - Does it really exist - Is it any good - and WHERE DO YOU BUY IT ?

I live in Montana I'm tempted to start looking in Canada

·
Registered
109 Posts
I am having the same problem here in Illinois. However, I was in a Home Depot store and asked for Wood Stalk and they said that they didn't have any. About 50 feet up the aisle was a whole skid (not the size I wanted). I have also asked for MDF and I get asked "What is that?". Seems our Home Depot stores need to educate their salespeople.

Denis

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in Butte - I haven't been in Kalispell, but I called and they had never heard of it. Thanks for the offer and the offer and the reply

·
Registered
394 Posts
I'll rattle the desk a bit when I go in and see what the story is on Woodstalk, although according to the Dow BioProducts page Home Depot carries the Finished Shelving and two sizes of Underlayment -- doesn't say specifically that Home Depot carries the Machinable Fiberboard MR.

Will holler if I get any additional information.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
I started another thread on this a while back:
www.routerforums.com/showthread.php?t=201
It might be nice to get this back into a regular forum area if we could.

Bye the way I still have not found either material from my orginal post, and I did go back and ask at Home Depot (a second one) and no one was able to help me. So if someone does find a source here in IL I'd like to know about it.

Ed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts