Router Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Theo
6,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know what I was looking for when I ran across this. I'll never make one, but figured some of you might be interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
So you got a new tablet and built a holder for it. That is great Theo. :wink:

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
it's original..

·
Registered
Theo
6,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So you got a new tablet and built a holder for it. That is great Theo. :wink:
Ha. Ha. Unless it's for writing on, I have no real idea of what a 'tablet' is. Certainly wouldn't make a holder for one. The usual, surfing google for something not even closely related, and figured at least one of you might want to make one.

Reactions: MT Stringer

·
Premium Member
19,238 Posts
That project's a hit. Keep pounding these things out. You seem to have the table support biz nailed. Can't wait to get my claws on it. My friend Brad would love it. Although some might think it's a little tacky, I find it easy to get a handle on this.

·
Registered
Theo
6,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That project's a hit. Keep pounding these things out. You seem to have the table support biz nailed. Can't wait to get my claws on it. My friend Brad would love it. Although some might think it's a little tacky, I find it easy to get a handle on this.
Hey, I didn't do it. I use tools to make projects with, not from. Found it googling.

Reactions: DesertRatTom

·
Super Moderator
5,771 Posts
Ha. Ha. Unless it's for writing on, I have no real idea of what a 'tablet' is. Certainly wouldn't make a holder for one. The usual, surfing google for something not even closely related, and figured at least one of you might want to make one.
Perfect for your "Googling".:surprise:>:)>:)>:) It is W-Fi only so no data plan like a phone. You just need to have internet access in order for it to be used.

Note: Yesterday, I was playing with my Samsung Galaxy S7 phone and set it up as a "Hot Spot". And VOILA, my tablet recognized it and I could browse the world via the phone. :smile: Now saying all that, I wouldn't want to do that for very long. Even though we have a good data plan with our phones, it could get eat up in a hurry with the tablet.

This is my Samsung Tab A with the 10.1 inch screen. Add a Bluetooth keyboard and you will be all set. I made some stands several years ago. I need to make one for me now. The protective case the tablet is in has a flimsy stand but I don't think it will last for long.

Attachments

·
Registered
Theo
6,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
Theo
6,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
Theo
6,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Perfect for your "Googling"
Don't think so. Once I'm away from the computer, I've got loads of other things to drive me nuts, rather than something I'd have to learn how to use. My years as a computer operator kinda burnt me out on learning computer stuff. A PC is pretty simple so I do OK on it, but adding stuff, I'd probably screw everything up.

·
Registered
Theo
6,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi, Theo.
Looks interesting but it isn't light, indeed
It can't be too heavy, because hammers are hand tools. Aaach, now I'm dong it, it's contagious.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts