Router Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all, glad to climb aboard. I'm a professional Carpenter of 20 years, and a woodworker for seven. I run a business near Detroit named Laprairie Wood Works. My name is Brett Lee Pickens, and If there is anything I enjoy more than sharing what I know, it would have to be learning from others.
I'm looking forward to what I may glean from the vast array of your posts, and if anyone has any questions for me, the bulk of my training has involved sculpture, historic renovation and radius work in architectural millwork.

regards, BLP

ps. from the welcoming post, is that Mike from Rockler?

·
Official Greeter
18,847 Posts
hello all, glad to climb aboard. I'm a professional Carpenter of 20 years, and a woodworker for seven. I run a business near Detroit named Laprairie Wood Works. My name is Brett Lee Pickens, and If there is anything I enjoy more than sharing what I know, it would have to be learning from others.
I'm looking forward to what I may glean from the vast array of your posts, and if anyone has any questions for me, the bulk of my training has involved sculpture, historic renovation and radius work in architectural millwork.

regards, BLP

ps. from the welcoming post, is that Mike from Rockler?
G’day Brett

Welcome to the router forum.

Thank you for joining us

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Greetings Brettlee and welcome to the router forum. Thank you for joining us, and remember to have fun, build well and above all be safe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts