Router Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We stopped at a business today to look at some of their gazebos and other stuff they build. Nice folks and friendly. They are going to give us a quote on a gazebo to replace the one we installed last year. The storms this year have ripped the top to shreads.

So the guy says can we show you anything else? heh heh. I said yeah, a tour of your workshop!:surprise::grin::grin::grin:

When we pulled in to park, all I could see was a huge wide belt sander in their shop. I immediately forgot what I was there for.

I guess the building is about 36-40 feet wide but deep with tall roof line (and insulated under the tin).

They use Grizzly tools. They guy gave us a detailed look at the dual belt 51 inch wide bed belt sander. They make cedar bar tops and other wide pieces of outdoor furniture.

Then he gave us a description of the straight line rip saw with its laser guide and power feed.

The dust collector was huge.

And the tool list went on and on.

That made my day! :smile:

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
We stopped at a business today to look at some of their gazebos and other stuff they build. Nice folks and friendly. They are going to give us a quote on a gazebo to replace the one we installed last year. The storms this year have ripped the top to shreads.

So the guy says can we show you anything else? heh heh. I said yeah, a tour of your workshop!:surprise::grin::grin::grin:

When we pulled in to park, all I could see was a huge wide belt sander in their shop. I immediately forgot what I was there for.

I guess the building is about 36-40 feet wide but deep with tall roof line (and insulated under the tin).

They use Grizzly tools. They guy gave us a detailed look at the dual belt 51 inch wide bed belt sander. They make cedar bar tops and other wide pieces of outdoor furniture.

Then he gave us a description of the straight line rip saw with its laser guide and power feed.

The dust collector was huge.

And the tool list went on and on.

That made my day! :smile:
Mike did you apply for a job there?

·
Super Moderator
5,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The guy that operates the tools said he has a two car garage at home with most of the tools except for the wide belt sander. His wife doesn't understand why he works in a wood shop all day then comes home and works in his shop for several hours! :smile:

I bet he loves woodworking just as much as we do.

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
The guy that operates the tools said he has a two car garage at home with most of the tools except for the wide belt sander. His wife doesn't understand why he works in a wood shop all day then comes home and works in his shop for several hours! :smile:

I bet he loves woodworking just as much as we do.
And he'll never be able to explain it to her satisfaction.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts