Finally got back to the DC enclosure project today. Pulled everything out of the space, swept it up then cut two 45 degree cuts on some 1x6 and closed the galp between floor and shed wall. Once that was done, I laid down some linoleum on the floor, which is to keep the ac/heated air from excaping, but also makes cleanup easier. Tentatively hooked up the DC and Super Dust Deputy. Not quite the way I want it, but I'll be finessing it later in the week.
Still working on sealing the space in, and the doors aren't quite fitting on one end. Next major step is cutting an opening to vent the filtered air back into the shop. I made a hanging filter unit that hangs in the shop, has a 20 inch box fan in it, but it has two 20x20 filter holders on it. These will be going over the return opening so I'll have a double filter for the returning air, and a really large area for the return air. I ran out of daylight, so I'll take a picture or two tomorrow. Looks kind of cool in there. Might also install some insulation in the ceiling to hold down the heat a bit. Final bit will be sealing cracks with a fire resistant foam.
It all worked really well when I gave it a test run. I think I'm going to paint it and try to make it look nice.
Still managed to get in two naps.
The more I do, the less I accomplish.