Well the trackers improved but did not completely fix my problem. So I kept changing the belt tension on one side or the other. Finally the seam on the belt broke. I ordered two belts from Kingspor and got them in. I put one on and it tracked pretty good.
I think if the belt tracks to the inside then you tighten the inside making it longer and cause the belt to track to the outside.
The new belt seems to be tracking pretty good. Only time will tell.
One thing I did change was on the drive roller. The outboard side was closer to the platen than on the motor side. I loosened the bolts and moved that roller further out to match the gap on the motor side. That may have helped. I had never adjusted the feed roller and the original belt tracked very well until the seam finally split. The second belt always tracked to the inside. The third belt always tracked to the outside. Now on the 4th belt and it seems to be tracking well.
I am so tired of this belt and have made a lot of adjustments and nothing worked until the new belt. (Well 3rd new belt, one more in reserve)