Stanley model 43-162P ,clamp? - Router Forums
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-30-2010, 04:00 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2009
Country: United States
First Name: Danny
Posts: 5
Default Stanley model 43-162P ,clamp?

I just purchased,from a yard sale, a Stanley model 43-162P clamp and I have no idea how it is used or what it's intended use is. It has a pad with round indentations on the inside of the clamping mechanism and roller bearings on the outside. Anyone know what it's purpose could be?,thnx I'll post a picture after I get to 10 posts if I can figure out how.

dansingleton amateur
dansingleton96 is offline  
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Router Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stanley router parts rcford General Routing 5 01-03-2014 06:16 PM
Ship Model densships Show N' Tell 19 05-10-2008 05:58 PM
model 315 17351 = model 735-2 headclansman General Routing 2 04-28-2008 02:13 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome