Worked on the doors today, but had to clean up the shop and clear off the workbench first. Got the outside edges done and ply on top. Then put the hinges on the doors. Forgot how much I enjoy using hand tools. Couldn't find my mortising bit, so I cut it out with a chisel. Took some extra time, but really a pleasure. Hinges are perfect! I'll get the doors hung on Tuesday, have to head to San Diego tomorrow.
I haven't connected the DC yet, have to move everything out of that breezeway to get the linoleum down first. Last bit will be cutting the return air port and installing the grilles. Going slow, lots of distractions, but at least I got the tools back in place.
Pix of SDD mounted on drum in breezeway and pix of the door frame before covering with 1/4 ply, assembled with pocket screws.
The more I do, the less I accomplish.
Last edited by DesertRatTom; 06-02-2019 at 11:14 PM.