RS 500 Router Table - routertabledepot.com
RTD presents a little something different, a custom hand built router table. If you're tastes vary from the typical name brand table, this deluxe router table might just be the ticket. It is chock full of features and is bound to help you create all sorts of unique projects and special memories for you and your family.
* Cabinet is constructed of solid wood core Oak veneer panels. This material is not common plywood, it is solid wood laminated on both sides with Oak veneer, very strong! Inside shelves are mdf Built in floor leveling system compensates for uneven floors and keeps the unit stable. Total height to table surface is 35.
* 2 drawers hold 28 - " bits, 2 drawers hold 36 - " bits and 1 wrench drawer. Lower storage drawer is mounted on KV roller slides and large enough to hold several routers. The side 2 " quick-connect dust port draws dust through the fence and out of the router compartment while ventilating the router motor.
* Router compartment light is great for changing router height and bits. Plus being able to see the work as it contacts the bit under power. Once you use a table with a light you will wonder how you ever managed without. On/Off switches for the Router and Light are mounted in front for easy access. Both recessed for safety. Two 120-volt receptacles in back. Equipped with 6' Power cord and casters.
* Top is 22"x 30" x " thick with durable ThermoSet Plastic Melamine on both Top and Bottom surfaces. Table edges are thickened to 1 and wrapped in Oak for durability and plenty of heft for clamping fixtures down. Two steel reinforcement struts run the width of the table top to insure it stays flat Plus two additional steel bars under the router opening to support large routers without worry. The 9-x 11-x 3/8 opening in top is sized to accept many of the most popular router lifts. Clear 3/8 crylic plate with 6 leveling screws ships blank for custom fitting to routers up to 3 1/4 hp from All manufacturers.
* Plate is offset to the backside of the table to allow more working surface in front where it's needed. Aluminum x 3/8 miter track runs the width of the top.
* Steel Reinforced
* The fence is constructed of 9 ply cabinet grade Baltic Birch using glue, brads and screws with enough supports to insure it stays square.
* The fence is mounted to the table with large Star Shaped comfort grip knobs. A few turns of the large knobs and the fence lifts off, leaving a smooth unobstructed table for pattern and freehand work.
* The 4 1/4" tall-segmented fence is ideal for control and accuracy in vertical routing operations. The top section has a "T" slot along its length for attachments such as feather boards, hold downs, stop blocks and guards. The lower section opens from 0" to 3 1/2" for the safe use of larger bits. Fence adjusts Forward and Back 5". Dust is collected through the fence from under the table surface.
* T-track on fence is included
After inspection the top and base are removed for shipping. Assembling the table, with the supplied hardware, is a simple project requiring only a few minutes.
Assembly and illustrated router mounting instructions included.
Fixed rate shipping on this item. ($89) No shipping outside of USA nor canada, HI, or AK
This table needs 7 to 10 days lead time, this overrides the statement that says it ships in 2 to 3 days.